- Respond to litigation arising out of a broad range of business activities including IPO or other debt or equity initiatives, M&A, financial reporting & other statutory obligations and corporate failures.
- Provide umbrella cover to all the directors and officers of the holding company and all subsidiary companies.
- Pay legal defence costs, including the advancement of defence costs as well as settlements and judgments.
- Cover all the current, past and future directors and officers on an unnamed basis.
- Be structured to comply with the insurance laws of other jurisdictions.
- Cover litigation brought by stakeholders against directors and officers.
- Cover employment related claims brought against the company.
- Cover securities claims brought against the company.
*EXCLUSIVE OFFERS FOR ICSI MEMBERS BROUGHT TO YOU FROM MARSH INDIA.